Eva Heljesten has worked with translation and documentation since the mid-1990s, both as an employee and as a freelancer.
Here are examples of projects Heljesten Dokumentation has completed:
- Translation of annual reports – AstraZeneca and others
- Translation of specialty book in language education – Hallgren & Fallgren
- Documentation for user manual and administrative manual for alarm system – Emwitech
- Documentation for user manual and administrative manual for web management system – pharmaceutical company
- Converting a number of medical technical user manuals to Frame Maker – Gyros
- Translation of environmental information – SITA, Nordstream
- Translation of games and multimedia for PS3, Nintendo, PC – Utrax
Before starting her own business Eva Heljesten worked as a Translation Manager at PeopleSoft/Oracle, and was responsible for the translation of business systems such as HR and CRM from English into Swedish.
During her time at Explicon AB she conducted several projects for a number of customers, including:
- IBM/Netscape joint-venture
- Odin Fonder
Eva Heljesten has also completed several assignments for Excosoft AB, Semantix AB, Interverbum, AAC Global, Languagewire and other Swedish and foreign customers.
She has a Marketing Economist degree from RMI Berghs.